Advice and Guidance
Updated 17 Feburary 2021
To our valued travellers, we are thrilled to inform you that with the ease of the lockdown restrictions, our KEA dealeship in Victoria, RV Sale Centre and Megamart RV are open and ready from 8.00am Thursday the 18th February!
In Line with government Covid guidelines we will be asking for the following prior to entry:
Meanwhile, we will continue to follow all COVIDsafe steps to help minimise the risk of infection, including:
Also, if you are unable to come visit us, our virtual assistance is still in place. Please feel free to call us on 1300 720 020 for more information.
Thanks for your support and patience. We can’t wait to see you again in person! Stay safe!
Updated 12 Feburary 2021
***Victoria KEA Dealer Network COVID-19 Update***
On behalf of RV Sales Centre and Megamart RV Sales to our dear customers, KEA dealer network in Victoria will remain open virtually as directed by the Victoria Government COVID-19 policy.
We can assist you with your buying experience….virtually!
Below are a couple of initiatives we have introduced to help you on your KEA Journey from the comfort of your own home.
1. Video conference calls available including video show through by our sales team
2. Virtual Tour 360 videos and product tours available on our YouTube channel: KEA Motorhomes
3. An in depth look at our entire range of KEA Vehicles on https://www.keamotorhomes.com/view-the-range or
RV Sale Centre: https://www.rvsalescentre.com.au/
Megamart RV: https://www.megamartrvsales.com.au/
4. For customers in Victoria, we are still available by phone or email, please check our website for more details.
Thank you for your support. Stay safe!
Updated 9 November 2020
Well fellow travellers, this is a bumpy ride. 2 steps forward and 1 step back for some States and others are up and away. All our KEA Certified Dealers are COVID Safe businesses with government Covid safe guideline protocols in place.
Many states have or are in the process of easing travel restrictions. To check on where each State is at, please review the links below relevant to you for further travel advice:
Helping with prevention
- We have advised that anyone who demonstrates symptoms of the virus must not come to our dealerships and must call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 for advice.
-We have also introduced steps in all our dealerships to help minimise the risk of infection, including:
If you have any queries, questions or concerns, please contact us to discuss further on 1300 720 020.
*Conditions apply based on the location of the customer